Following his career in Project Management and as a podcaster, Cesar Abeid has been asked to speak on a number of high-profile conferences, including the 2014 Construct Canada, 2013 New Media Expo in Las Vegas, 2014 Podcast Movement, and several other events related to project management, new media, internet marketing, and podcasting.
Cesar customizes each presentation to those in the room. With a mix of humour, personal stories, and actionable steps to implement right away, audiences are left with new insights and a fresh perspective on the topics he presents.
Past clients have included Project Management Institute local chapters, New Media Expo, Podcast Movement, and Construct Canada.
- Using project management to turn your ideas into reality
- The benefits of being a podcaster in your niche
- Leveraging the Internet to take your career to the next level
- Personal branding
- Using social media to establish yourself as an industry leader
- Using new media to promote your business
- Content creation in B2B